Founded in 2005, the Laboratoire d’Études et de Recherche sur le Monde Anglophone (LERMA) is a research centre of Aix-Marseille University (UR 853), where researchers work on the English-speaking world, its languages, cultures and cultural productions, as well as its interactions with the various geographical areas.
The LERMA is divided into four research programmes (subdivided into groups or ‘themes’) and two interdisciplinary projects.
- Decentred Disciplines: Rethinking Approaches and Questioning Knowledge
- The Relation to the Other, Memory and Identity
- Experiences of Modernity, 17th and 18th Centuries
- The Subject as Object
In addition to:
- The Horizon Project (Young Researchers): ‘The Female Voices of Anti-feminism’, recipient of the A*MIDEX ‘Pépinière d’Excellence’ (Incubator of Excellence) Award
- ‘History and Epistemology of English Studies’, the Centre’s Research Project
Two-year Postdoc position in History/History of science and technology/Heritage or museum studies/French or British studies
More info: https://t.co/mnIp7c7s9j
@univAMU_Europe @univamu @AllshAmu @aixmaville